12.24.2018

blogmas 2018 :: festive socks







Hello friends! It’s been a whirlwind of a holiday season! I just have a few more presents to wrap and some cookies to bake for the cookie decorating party this evening. Can’t wait to put my feet up later tonight and start a new project for the little bobbins Christmas Eve cast on. Are you joining in? I’m still not sure what yarn or pattern I will be using but it most definitely will be a sock :) The festive sock knitting mojo has been strong this season and I managed to finish last year’s Christmas socks (yarn=turtle purl, pattern=mistletoe kisses) as well as a fun stripey one (yarn=Must Stash Yarn in the bumbles bounce colorway). I am also trying to squeeze in one more pair before Christmas morning arrives (yarn=rellana flotte socke in the Christmas colorway).

I hope that you all have a wonderful Christmas if you celebrate. Otherwise enjoy this beautiful time of the year with lots of your favorite cozy things!

1 comment:

  1. I love your holiday socks. I just bought that german sock yarn after seeing your socks (you've done this to me before!!). I have to admit, I love Christmas sock yarn. I have not been able to knit much this year, so it seems I'm creating a bit of a Christmas sock yarn collection. I don't have a problem with that. I'm sure it will be enjoyed fully some day. Maybe when I retire.

    ReplyDelete

I would ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ to hear from you!