6.02.2014

happy hodgepodge

sweet basil, italian parsley, lavender, thyme

lavender

cherry tomatoes

❀ Watching all the lovely things growing in the garden. 


❀ Admiring my mom's latest Macgyvering magic: a flower pot grill. So cute and it works wonderfully.


❀ Adding the final finishing touches to Siri.


❀ Loving this beautiful Peerie Flooers kit that arrived today. The project bag is printed with hand drawn illustrations of some of Kate's loveliest sweater designs.

6 comments:

  1. Oooohh, jealous of your Flowers kit!!! But considering I don't wear hats, it's a lost cause for me. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice garden photos and I love the little flower pot grill. Hmmm... gives me ideas. Your Siri is gorgeous and I love the fair-isle kit. I'm waiting to see that as an FO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect buttons there....great sweater! Flower pot grill...what a concept!!! Great colors with that new kit...aren't her patterns the best???

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a nice little glimpse of your day. How cool to have your own lavender. I successfully grew it once and the smell was heavenly when I would water it in the evening. I've tried since, but my climate just doesnt seem right for it. And a flower pot grill!? That's cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Swoon ... and double swoon. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool to grill in that flower pot. Very clever. I love the pics of your herb garden. The buttons in your cardigan are sweet. The fair isle kit is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

I would ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ to hear from you!