12.07.2015

in the mood for ....

COLOR:

CLUE 1 & 2 OF THE DOODLER (WESTKNITS MKAL 2015)

COMFORT:

SKYP SOCKS

CABLES: 

REVERSIBLE BRAIDED COWL

CHRISTMAS:

MITTEN GARLAND ADVENT
  
.... in other words, all the things! I think that the more hectic life gets around here, the more new and shiny distractions are needed to cope with the stress. But it's all good and I am so grateful for the craziness of my work and home life. Also grateful for all of you who have hung in there with my sporadic blogging this year. So, what's new? Are holiday preparations and knitting/crafting/baking in full swing or are you in denial? I love this time of year and have been trying to fit in as much holiday merrymaking as possible with my two guys. The house is decorated, none of the shopping is done, and there will be cookies coming out of the oven soon. Seems like I'm right on schedule ;)

9 comments:

  1. great stuff on the needles!!! (yep, i had to queue that mitten advent garland.) Cookies just came out of my oven, too.....and the house is decked. The needles are still flying....a couple more gifts and then...........a big sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many beautiful "C-s" :) Your doodler is stunning - what a color inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of that cable cowl. Pretty colour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Doodler looks like a petal was plucked off from an exotic orchid. Love the sock. Oooh, cookies! I have a lot of baking to do too. Need to get some holiday containers first.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stressful or not, you're creating some beauties. I think the color is a theme throughout your works and they are so vibrant and lovely. They look fun to work with.

    But yes, the holiday stress that seems to eat into everything, work, life, lack of crafts. I know it will come together, I just might need to manage expectations around these parts a bit more ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, so many beautiful and comfy things. I love your socks !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh I love your doodler, it's looking fantastic already! Did you pick a third colour for the edging?

    ReplyDelete
  8. That mitten advent needs to go into my queue for next year!!! 2 a month with all my scrap yarns should just about do it. Planning starts in 3, 2, 1....

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely assortment of projects. Yep, 'tis the season for knitting (or wanting to knit) "all the things!" Personally, I'm in full denial and have persuaded myself there's still time ... right?!

    ReplyDelete

I would ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ to hear from you!