4.27.2013

Day Six: A Tool to Covet



What my treasured sets of Addi Click knitting needles mean to me:

♡ The ability to cast-on an almost limitless number of projects without having to
    -- endlessly search for the correct needles called for in a particular project
    -- cope with delayed gratification when said needles cannot be found
    -- clean up the resulting mess made from the fruitless frantic searching of said needles

♡ Being able to try on a top-down sweater without having to
    -- transfer a gazillion number of stitches to scrap yarn
    -- come up with excuses for not trying on the sweater

♡ Not having to deal with The Black Hole
   -- otherwise known as my needle storage bag

I have tried many sets of interchangeable needles in the past (knitpicks & hiyahiya among them) and the Addi Clicks are by far my favorites. Well worth the hefty price tag for their convenience and quality.


(To search for more blogs participating in today's topic, please type 4KCBWDAY6 into your search engine of choice)

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I so agree ... this was the birthday present I asked for last year, and it felt like such a splurge at the time but they have become the set I use exclusively now! And they make my knitting so much more enjoyable ... soooo worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really do love my knit picks interchangeables, but now you have given me a serious case of the wants!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with nursenikki knits, I use knitpicks too and love them but addis are top of my crafting wish list

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have a set of interchangeable needles but today I am seeing that I may just need one:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have looked at those, but with a ton of Addi fixed needles, I just couldn't part with the money for the IN. I did go the Knitter's Pride route for the wood sets which I love. I am just glad everyone can get INs in their choice of materials!!

    ReplyDelete

I would ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ to hear from you!