3.24.2016

early spring color mood

All of the beautiful sunshiny weather that we have been experiencing lately has inevitably found its way into my knitting. I adore nature's color palette for early spring: earthy browns, all the shades of green, pale to deep rose flower blossoms, blue skies mixed with white grey rain clouds. I especially love keeping a daily visual record of the cherry trees in our backyard. Yesterday there were merely buds on the branches...


which turned into gorgeous blossoms overnight. So beautifully fleeting.


This pink gradient perfectly reflects my current color mood. What's yours?


Hermione's Everyday Socks

8 comments:

  1. Cherry blossoms and pink hermione socks. The sock in a tree photo shoot is greaT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PERFECT!!! Another pink blossom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our scenery is abundant with white, dogwood white, not the snow variety. They have just exploded this week. But my knitting is anything but white.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3/25/2016

    I would like some pink yarn to work its way into my stash as well. Mahalo nui loa, Tien, for all of your lovely visits to the blog. I'm glad you posted as I've missed you. My little one just noticed this ground cover that decorates around the palm tree next to our house is flowering these cute, little purple flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, love these spring shots! Yarn looks so perfectly summery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such beautiful, blossom-coloured yarn! So perfect for spring. I'm jealous of your blossoms, we had snow a few days ago!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful inspirations around you!
    That gradient pink makes my heart sing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That pink gradient is the absolute perfect match for spring blossom, love it!

    ReplyDelete

I would ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ to hear from you!