10.31.2010

Go Forth and Eat Candy





Jack-o-lanterns, candy corn, fall leaves
Goblins and witches, trick or treat
Bright eyes and shining smiles
Have a spooky Halloween!

Okay, enough with the torturous attempt at poetry. But Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. It brings back so many great childhood memories for me (The only bad memory was when my oldest brother decided to dress up as the Wicked Witch from the Wizard of Oz). Here's a sweater that I knitted a few years ago in honor of the holiday. It's the FEBRUARY LADY SWEATER but my little boy renamed it "bats". The gull lace pattern does look like little bats in this color, don't you think? Well, we're almost ready to go forth and eat candy, just as soon as my little boy decides on a costume (race car driver, Jedi Knight, Top Chef, or Cookie Monster?)

3 comments:

  1. I love your bat sweater ^..^ ^..^ ^..^ Happy Halloween :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11/04/2010

    stunning sweater... OOOOW i would love something like that to wear

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, it's gorgeous in black! And your little one is right about the bats! I may have to make another for next Halloween!!

    I found you on Ravelry while perusing other February Lady projects!

    http://plumslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I would ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ to hear from you!