5.20.2013

knit.where outfit #5

goodale sweater, gap shirt & extremely wrinkled pants, privo shoes

I am trying to challenge myself with today's knit.where outfit by incorporating a handknit into my exercise routine. Had to dig deep into the sweater pile before coming up with Goodale, a lightweight & short-sleeved cardigan well-suited for a springtime bicycle ride. Love the fun pockets on this sweater...they are just perfect for hiding a little treat, which I am in need of. This past Friday was the little guy's field day at school and I had foolishly volunteered to help out. Six hours of running around after a bunch of devilish energetic seven year olds resulted in some strained muscles. Today has been the first day that I have woken up without groaning with pain. The dangers of being out of shape has caught up with me, as my unsympathetic hubby puts it.

5 comments:

  1. Nice one, looks perfect for a bike ride. My sympathies re running after kids. I volunteered at a summer camp last year and I was worn out every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little bit at a time will have you back in shape lickety split! I've had the Goodale pattern for ages but have yet to knit it. What am I waiting for?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit. It is the perfect sporty, but not too casual look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look VERY put together for a bike ride!!! you should see some of my get-ups!!!! (no, really---you should NOT!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is definitely way more fashionable than what I wear for a bike ride! I love the Goodale.

    ReplyDelete

I would ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ to hear from you!