4.23.2012

Color - 3KCBWDAY1


Color is the catalyst that makes my crafting world go round. Nothing makes me happier than the chance to explore the endless color possibilities for a new project. Brights, pastels, neutrals...I can honestly say that I love and appreciate all the varying colors of the spectrum. Even challenging colors, like mustard yellow, can be beautiful when used in combination with a neutral such as gray. Right now, I am really jazzing on the following colors:

Brights combined with gray

Color ripples scarf

Soft pastels

Bright on bright

Ask me again in a few months because this list is always changing and is heavily influenced by the seasons.

14 comments:

  1. Those bright colours are the perfect reminder of the summer months ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh brights with grey - lovely, and your choice of bright is fabulous. great photos too, thanks for sharing. have a colourful monday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so pretty! Definitely warm-weather colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shares! I love the way the grey softens the brights.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Color is the catalyst that makes my crafting world go round" I couldn't agree more! It's probably why I tend to buy and work with colors I don't usually wear. I love the chance to get to look at beautiful colors and feel lovely textures throughout the day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a beautiful blog post with great pictures, I'm glad I've found you through the blog week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always admire your colour choices so I'm not surprised that I love the combinations you have put together today! Your crochet is looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do love that you always use so many colors, and it is great to hear your reflections on choosing different colors for different seasons.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think those are the happiest colors I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous4/23/2012

    I love those combinations! You are so right how the seasons can effect your color moods!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely blog you have, I love how 'clean' it is. Some lovely projects too! I love the grey combined with brights.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic combinations! I love your brights & grey pic, but then again, I am a complete sucker for grey :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such fun colors you use! Your header is cu-ute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love those brights!

    ReplyDelete

I would ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ to hear from you!