I had the best intentions of showing off my amazing progress with Turmeric this week. Everything was going swimmingly and I was at the clickity-click stage of the sweater body. But there was something that kept holding me back from the trance that usually occurs when knitting stockinette stitch in the round over and over again. I decided to count the increases that I had made to the front in order to achieve the pleat where the big button goes. And guess what? I had miscalculated and overshot the number by quite a bit due to my wonderful math reasoning that 2 increases at 2 markers would give a total of 2 increases per round. Yup, a whole lot of knitting thrown in the frog pond. Hmmm, maybe one of my New Year's resolutions should include taking a basic knitting math tutorial. As a consolation, I've started another project, Daybreak by the cool and talented Stephen West. Feeling slightly guilty about this one because I've appropriated the yarn that was meant to be for my husband's long awaited socks in order to knit this. That means another trip to the LYS for more sock yarn. Darn! In other news, the Shawl Collared Cowl for myself is progressing nicely, barring any future math incidents. Hopefully I'll have more to show next week since I'll be on vacation. Check out these talented ladies at WIP WEDNESDAYS WITH TAMI'S AMIS. Happy knitting and crocheting!